Wednesday, March 18, 2009

London

I've been to London so many times already that I don't really know what to say about it anymore. It's one of my favourite cities. But it's also one of the dirtiest cities I've ever been to; I just am not able to keep my fingernails clean when I am there. It's the city with the loudest, oldest and shakiest underground systems. And living there is extremely expensive. However, due to the low course of the British currency, we could even afford to go out at Chinatown and watch a movie in the theatre (which normally you can't afford)! Our hostel was extremely cheap, but also not very clean. But I guess for that price you couldn't expect much more.

The location of our hostel:
Piccadilly Circus:
The London Eye:
Parliament:
Big Ben:
Tower Bridge:
St. Paul's Cathedral:
Millenium Bridge:
Greenwich:
Westminster Abbey:
St. James Park:
Buckingham Palace:
The British Museum:
It's not all about mummies, of course. But those were the ones that fascinated me the most! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment